The massage suites provide a higher level of luxurious relaxation for your ultimate spa experience. No clothing is recommended during massage treatment. Our professional staff is trained to drape sensitive areas to maintain privacy at all times. If you prefer to wear something, a swimsuit or disposable spa underwear (available at Shear Dynamics) is suggested.
- Upper Body Massage ($35) – designed to help reduce and relieve tension in problem areas. This is a focused massage on the neck, shoulders, and back. It’s perfect for those who are short on time. Other problem areas on request.
- Full Body Massage ($55 – $85) – is a gentle form of massage that exercises long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, and vibration to help relax the body.
- Prenatal Massage ($65) – is a positive way to relax during pregnancy. Through gentle touch we can ease back tension, reduce water retention in the legs and calm the body, mind, and spirit. The treatment results in greater vitality, less fatigue, and better nourishment for your baby. (Must be at least 12 weeks.)
- Couples Massage ($130) – our side-by-side massage tables provide an intimate way to share the relaxing experience of massage. Couples massage is an option that can be enjoyed by any two people, not just those romantically involved.
- Couples Bliss Massage ($160) – the massage suite will leave you and your partner feeling refreshed as individuals and rejuvenated as a pair. Couples Bliss includes a steam shower with private body scrub and rain shower rinse.
Add On’s *Per Person:
- Deep Tissue Massage ($10) – uses more forceful strokes to target deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue. It is used to provide relief from chronic muscle tension in specific problem areas and eases discomfort.
- Hot Stone Massage ($10) – the ultimate massage experience using heated basalt stones combined with massage strokes to key points on the body. Resulting in complete relaxation and warmth. The direct heat relaxes the muscles, allowing manipulation of a greater intensity.
- Reflexology ($35) – This treatment combines acupressure techniques to bring balance and relaxation to the body. It restores proper energy circulation and breaks down toxins and waste.